This app allows you to quickly compute your Body Mass Index, using your weight and height. The app is embarrassingly simple: you just need to put your information and read the result! Not even a button to push! (Ok, there are buttons, but they are to send the information by email, and to change the weight without reenter it, if you don't want to use them, you can...)
Calculate Your Body Mass Index
Categories of BMIFrom Wikipedia.
- Very severely underweight: less than 15 kg/m2
- Severely underweight: from 15 to 16 kg/m2
- Underweight: from 16 to 18.5 kg/m2
- Normal (healthy weight): from 18.5 to 25 kg/m2
- Overweight: from 25 to 30 kg/m2
- Obese Class I (Moderately obese): from 30 to 35 kg/m2
- Obese Class II (Severely obese): from 35 to 40 kg/m2
- Obese Class III (Very severely obese): from 40 kg/m2
This app is not meant to serve as a source of clinical guidance and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice.