A wonderful app reporting the suggested timing to cook food in pressure cookers. It suggests minimum and maximum times and allow to easily set timers. As the results may vary with food type, taste, culinary traditions or even by the altitude of the place where you live, you can easily update the suggested times.
- It shows the cooking times with pressure cookers;
- It shows a symbol with the required water;
- It set timers by pressing a button;
- You can modify the data if you are not satisfied with the suggested times;
- It is accessible with TalkBack.
More information on Wikipedia
Table of the suggested cooking times
Times and results may vary as you change temperature, pressure, water, recipe and type of food, and may be related to your taste. Times are intended from valve whistle or jiggle.
|Fresh fava beans||10||15|
|Dry fava beans||35||40|
|Corn on the cob||3||4|
- Accessibility on Android devices:
- Compatible with TalkBack (AndroidAccessibility)